Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day

Ok... it has been a busy month and I have had no time to upload pics. I think the busy part is over but the bad news is... I thought I downloaded all the pics for this month and apparently I did not and lost them! I did salvage these from my phone camera. It was Father's Day and we all went for a day trip to Branson.... really White Water! However, when Noelle goes to Branson, she expects three things: 1. See the horses at Dixie Stampede, 2. Play Mini-golf, and 3. To eat Hot Dogs... not even Silver Dollar City for top 3! Since we were just up for the day, we took her to White Water and to Play Mini-Golf. We will be in Branson July 2-6th so she will have to wait on all the other stuff.

She would not take off her Hello Kitty Glasses at all!! Not when we ate or played mini-golf in a dark room. I do not know how she saw anything... but she looked cool doing it! We had a great Father's Day but now I have no pics with the "Man of the day"! However, Noelle, Leah and Mommy love Daddy very much and he is so special to all of us. We hope he enjoyed our gifts and attention that day. Noelle and Leah made him a special gift at the Decorate you plate place in F'ville. Noelle talks everyday about going back to paint more!



No comments: