Thursday, August 21, 2008

Move over Cookie Monster... we have a Milkshake Monster!


Nobody believed me but Leah LOVES milkshakes. Last week, we travelled with Mimi and Papa to see our cousin, Christopher, get married. We stopped at a Mickey D's in southern GA and Papa got a large vanilla shake to share with the girls. You can see the size of the cup. Well, Leah got a hold of a drink and it was all over from there. No brain-freeze for this kid, she would not take a breath and drank nearly all the milkshake. We HAD to take it away so Papa and Noelle could get a few drinks!

We had such a good time in Georgia. We saw all our wonderful Aunts, Uncles and many cousins that live over there... who we hardly ever get to see! It was a great trip and a nice wedding. I was so busy keeping up with the girls, that I did not get any video or pics ( and took all my cameras)... bad mommy! I am going to regret missing all those memories on their first road trip with Mimi and Papa. Noelle is still telling everyone, "I travelled to 5 states in one day" and she loves to ask Daddy, "have you ever travelled to 5 states in one day?".

No comments: