Saturday, May 30, 2009

Preschool Graduation














































Noelle graduated from the 3 yr old class last week. She loved school and will miss Ms. Misty, who she also adored. The kids did such a great job on their program for school and got a graduation certificate and a special gift from Ms. Misty... a big matted collage of pictures from all the fun events throughout the school year. Noelle sang a solo and did so GREAT... she just stood up and belted out her song to the backrow... we were so proud of her. If only Mommy can figure out how to turn the video around so it is upright... so turn your head to the right to see my big performance.
Papa drove all the way up from Little Rock just to be there for my big day and Grandma Judy drove from work to watch me too! Papa suprised me with a big bouquet of roses and I got $20 from Grandma to go shopping. When it was all over, we all went to have a picnic in the park and play!

No comments: